M7a3 bfist

Decent B-FIST walk around that shows the turret to sight joint and wiring for new SINCARS antennas.

http://tank-masters.de/?page_id=2318

2 Likes

The sensor box model has been updated for more detail. All who ordered one will be receiving an updated model.

Cheers!

5 Likes

I received the above version in the mail yesterday. It looks awesome, well packed too. I highly recommend it if you want to build an M7A3 BFIST.

Great job on designing and improving this. Thanks Steve.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, Gino!

1 Like

Me too! Steve its awesome.

For anyone who hasnā€™t purchased from Model Monkey, I received both the first and revised versions. This is above and beyondā€¦

Steve you have a very loyal customer. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

I got my set today.
Excellent, very detailed, very good print.

Thank you Model_Monkey.

Andreas

2 Likes

Close another year later, unfinished but closeā€¦

What do you think?

Andreas

6 Likes

Looks outstanding. Is this the Magic Factory, Kinetic or Academy Bradley?

1 Like

Looking good so far. Based on the blanked out back of the driverā€™s hatch area, it is a Kinetic M3A3. Are you planning on building the extended rear light guards and antennas on them? Disregard, I see them now.

The Model Monkey targeting box parts look great. I have one that I am planning to add to the Magic Factory M2A4 to make an M7A4 BFIST, with interior of course. Iā€™m still gathering interior pics.

2 Likes

@SableLiger thanks, itā€™s the Kinetic kit.

@HeavyArty also thank you, the extended light guards are already installed (from Magic Factory). The driver hatch, antennas and some other things are in the final. Iā€™ll post some pics before weathering.

Andreas

3 Likes

Looking great.

Cheers,
Ralph

1 Like

Sublime!

1 Like