MakiWawa Portfolio Humvee and others

@SSGToms Ditto… Im in awe as well…

Amazing! The amount and level of gear, details, weathering, colors, and care and attention to each one is impressive. You treated each model as if you will never have to build it again. :grin:

That’s truly incredible craftsmanship. Kudos!

Very cool!!

A very impressive collection!

1 Like

Amazing models.

What he said.

Amazing work! I´m blown away! Impressive! :raised_hands:

That is an insane amount of Humber’s. Every one unique and all finished to an amazing high standard. The attention to the little details is fantastic. Outstanding collection :+1::+1:

Wow! That is an excellent collection. After building this many hummers, which are your go to hummer kits?

Thanks,

Rick

I have my Top 5 (maybe Top10), but I can’t name my favorite.

WOW, i saw your incredible collection on Facebook, very inspiring great models! Just 8 years to build this huge number?? Well during this period i just built 3 dioramas and 2 historical figures…
If you wants some elite units vehicles i suggests you a long VLRA as used in Afghanistan and Africa by french RPIMA unit.

2013-01-15T230154Z_1_APAE90E1RZB00_RTROPTP_2_OFRTP-MALI-FRANCE-HOLLANDE-20130115 vlra10

2 Likes

Hi Stephane,

I enclose a link to the topic about special forces models and vehicles from the whole world. Condition - only original vehicles that can be built from models available on the market. You have a list in the first post.

I’ve got 50, Makiwawa ~70 Humvees. Interestingly, we both have at most maybe 5 exactly the same versions. You know very well - one million Humvees can be selected and each one will be different :slightly_smiling_face:

You guys could be a good reference point for AM General, showing all the different kinds of their vehicle.

Mario

1 Like

MakiWawa’s Got Talent !

H.P.

1 Like

Makiwana, the short VLRA was available in resin (Master prod), last year i saw some on an english site (the company that have a range of 1/32 WW1 figures: scale link???).
Anyway i have one but hopes a plastic one will hit the market …one day

Indeed…

3 Likes

Incredible collection and all extremely well done Piotr

Bang…M1165 GMV

2 Likes