MAZ crane finally done 🥴

There, after months of hard labour, my MAZ truck with crane is finally finished.
It’s the resin conversion set from Panzershop, resin wheels from Def Models, MAZ Scud B missile launcer from Trumpeter, lots of scratch build pipes and wires, and lots of extras from the spare box.
Hope you like it :blush:

44 Likes

This is a true masterpiece. I can smell the oil and grease just by looking at it. Well done!

3 Likes

That is amazing Jacob. It looks like a real work horse and the weathering is spot on. It’s nice how the yellow totally contrasts against the green. The detailing you did is top work…and it’s huge !!

1 Like

Wow, great job. Excellent building and painting.

1 Like

The result is well worth the effort! You did a great job!!! Now for a T-34 monument to dismantle, to go with it!

1 Like

Awesome !

1 Like

What a beast of a machine! Really like the various shades of old, weathered and faded paint- very eye catching and it leads you in nicely to start appreciating the smaller details like the safety striping on various parts, the magazine and bottle in the crane cab, the wear and tear on the yellow paint and the various chains and wires in place on the crane body. Just fantastic work!

2 Likes

I am super jealous. This is something that I would love to build for my collection but will never get to. And a great work, superb weathering!!!

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

A very impressive vehicle, and an unusual subject, superbly done.

1 Like

Very nice. It looks great.

1 Like

Incredible work on an impressive model. Excellent finish and superb detailing.

I like this a lot. I’m a huge fan of contrasts on military vehicles and it doesn’t get more contrasting than this. I especially like the faded old green on the vehicle cab and body and also the hydraulic pipework both metal and rubber on the crane. Top notch in my opinion.

Great job!

:beer: :cowboy_hat_face:

Not really my area of interest but a good looking build. The wear and tear on the crane looks particularly well executed. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I am super impressed. Not just with build but with the paint, the weathering, paint chipping, oil stains AND the preciously sagged and positiioned cable work!

1 Like

Oh man, that is an absolute fantastic finished model… really hope I can produce something looking slightly like that some day… jealous…

And I am sure it is my bad eyesight… but it looks like the second wheel on the first picture has more steering result than the first

1 Like

Thank you very much for the kind words :hugs:
The steering is workable, so I might have moved the wheels while taking the photos, but thanks for the heads Up :blush::+1:

2 Likes

OUTSTANDING! What imagination and attention to detail.

1 Like

Bad*ss looking machine. Well done

1 Like

Thank you all so much for all the nice words :hugs: