Mi-4 In Progress - Old Polish Hound

Finally got some bench time and did a little work on the Mi-4. So far there is more white styrene in the build than there are kit parts.

7 Likes

Wow Chris your progress looks very impressive :smiley:

Thank you . Its a fun build so far

Looking nice. Great job so far.

Thanks Brother. About to close up the fuselage soon

This is what happens when I am left without adult supervision. Kits get cut up and all kinds of extra scratch goodies find their way in

8 Likes

Superb detail

Agreed :smiley:

2 Likes

No aftermarket was harmed in the making of this kit.
Way too many scratch built parts to even count or list.
I was the happy recipient of this kit due to a fantastic individual in this form that sold it to me. It languished on the shelf for a couple of months while I was doing some other things, AKA super secret project. This is trumpeters 1/35th Hound. Being a larger scale made the scratch work easier for sure The kit is an absolute dream to build yes there’s a lot of stuff that needs to be corrected and added but for me that is part of the fun in the build.

8 Likes

It came out looking really great. Excellent job on it. It looks just like a few I saw sitting on a back section of Baghdad Airport rotting away.

1 Like

@HeavyArty . Thank you Brother. It has a insanely fun build

Amazing finish Chris! The detail is awesome and the paint is beautifully applied.
I have one tiny suggestion though, maybe add a little bit of spilled dry fuel on the tarmac?

1 Like

Ezra thank you brother. The fuel stains are a good idea. Even though I call it done , I will look it over again in a couple days to make adjustements

Fantastic work all round Chris, really enjoyed following your progress :smiley:

1 Like

@litespeed . Thank you. It really was a fun build .
I have been working on some super secret squirrel kinda stuff , but I am finding some regular bench time.
I believe my next crazy build is going to be the Maz 537 G

1 Like