MiniArt 35409 German 7.5cm Anti-Tank Gun PaK 40 Late w/Elite Artillerie Regiment Crew | Armorama™

New MiniArt kit is coming soon, 1/35 scale #35409 German 7.5cm Anti-Tank Gun PaK 40 Late w/Elite Artillerie Regiment Crew

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/miniart-35409-german-7-5cm-anti-tank-gun-pak-40-late-w-elite-artillerie-regiment-crew
4 Likes

Looks a lovely kit. I am allergic to Miniarts kits but I might be tempted on this one.

2 Likes

I’m also allergic to Miniart kits but this and the previous announcement (#35411 German Tank Riders. Ardennes 1944) Have intrigued me. I love the idea of including these figures (perfect for a Caen '44 or Poland '44 dio or vignette. Regarding the previously mentioned announcement, I love that zeltbahns are becoming more prominent in every media whether it be movies, video games and models, My issue with Miniart and their figures is that I’ve often been frustrated with their size. Rarely have I had one that I can upgrade with lead foil, PE brass field gear straps, and Hornet heads, and blend into a group of other figures. The artwork always looks phenomenal, we’ll just have to see how they come out.

1 Like