MK III Churchill Completed

I’m really digging the well worn, sand blasted desert look

1 Like

Mead thank my styrene brother . Since I am planning 31 churchills atleast 1 needs to be beat looking.

1 Like

Now this skirt wearing big girl is ready to join the ranks of the styrene assault regiment.
There is more that could be done , but this is a good stopping point.
I did have a issue with my antennas being incorrect and the amazing churchill guru Chris Meddings pointed it out and it is now corrected.

4 Likes

Looks fantastic Chris. Colors and weathering are perfect.

1 Like

I appreciate that brother. It is a bit outside of the normal
…lol

Great job Chris, you’ve done well! Makes me want to get stuck in to a Churchill build!

1 Like

@Nickpal01 . They are amazing kits to build especially once you get past the suspension . There is a trick to that and I can detail that later if you like.
I have 4 more on the side bench ready to be built.

1 Like

I am planning on building the 95mm cs churchill for my current dio. I have kits in my stash to choose from, including the latest from afv with the engine. Id like to make all the mks, from the mk.1 to the plack prince one day haha
Please, share away when you get the chance. Very inspiring work!

1 Like

Looks amazing! I agree with Matt, the colors and weathering are perfect!

@Nickpal01 . I am planning on scratching a engine soon and will share the process .
Also since pigments and weathering powders seem to be common questions around here . I will work up a step by step this week on pigment powder , sort of a tutorial

1 Like

Ezra , you changed your profile pic . That threw me off for a second . Also thanks for the kind words.

1 Like