Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

Grad action

3 Likes

Thanks!
For the very first time I see an ex-Dutch Cheetah in UKR service.

1 Like

You’re welcome :wink:

More info here : https://mil.in.ua/en/news/ukraine-received-gepard-anti-aircraft-guns-purchased-by-the-united-states/

More views

H.P.

4 Likes
1 Like

Is this the same Bradley ???

1 Like

H.P.

2 Likes

I hope that ammo box is empy…

:beer:

1 Like
3 Likes

Ukrainian Operation Builds Cage Armor to Protect US-Made Abrams Tanks - Business Insider.

1 Like

1 Like

what unit insignia represent this bear´s paw? Believe I also did saw it on russian T-90M battle tanks :thinking:

1 Like

From Wikipedia

**Ukrainian: A sign in the form of a bear paw in the circle of equipment of the armed forces of the Russian Federation during the invasion of Ukraine in 2022

English: Encircled bear paw vehicle marking of the 2nd Tank Battalion “Volga” of the 2022 invasion of Ukraine

Russian: Emblem in the form of a bear paw in a circle, applied to the equipment of the second tank battalion “Volga” of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

3 Likes

More interesting subjects for modelling

2 Likes

3 Likes

Do you know what is inside the end of the tank barrel on the 1st photo?

Wow! Well spotted, Bryan. It looks like it’s got a hole through the center so I’m speculating it might be some kind of blank adaptor, but why in the world would you want one of those in a combat zone unless the whole thing is meant to be a decoy or bait?

I know we’ve got some current and former tanks floating around here that can provide a definitive answer. Now I’m curious.

:beer:

1 Like

Looks like someone got a little aggressive with the barrel plug.

Million to one shot, Doc. Million to one…

1 Like

Looks like an accident waiting to happen. All I can think of is that it’s the back end of a barrel cleaning brush., can’t understand why it would be left in there though.

It’s a gunfire simulator used with BB gun pellets… :wink:

H.P.

H.P.

1 Like