Monkey needed for diorama

Planning a WW2 dio around a Japanese type 89 tank. I would like to include an agitated monkey to harass some soldiers.
Not a chimp or other ape.
1/35th scale

1 Like

This might do:

Contrary to the box art, it appears the monkey is not in uniform. A substitute Parrot is provided so the vignette is still able to be built.

Regards,

M

1 Like

https://www.mantisminiatures.pl/EN/14,0,Animals.html

Set #35016 maybe ?

H.P.

1 Like

Thank you both for your help!

Maybe a “Barrel of Monkeys”? :woozy_face:
:smiley:

1 Like

Not the right scale… and too flat.

Slayer,
All I could hear in my head when I saw your post was the line from the Barenaked Ladies song *If I had a Million Dollars, Haven’t you always wanted a monkey?

Good luck with your monkey quest, can’t wait to see the whole thing!
Cheers,
Rick

1 Like

yes. @barnslayer , you need to show us that finished dio when you’re done!
Cheers!
L

1 Like

Twelve Monkeys?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Try the toy aisle at a dollar store. Sometimes you can find a bag of mixed zoo animals in various scales. You might find a suitable monkey in the mix.
:smiley:

1 Like

Would be perfect to find out where these monkeys came from, sadly there isn’t much info to go with the picture. The picture is from panzer modeler Facebook page

1 Like

Those would be just right!

What about this?

2 Likes

That monkey on the picture may be sculpted by the author of the diorama, you could try it yourself :wink:

1 Like

I think I will have to sculpt it myself since I want a specific pose and I want him to appear angry.
Wish me luck.

1 Like

“Does your dog bite?”

I knew if you found the minky figure you would be looking for a dog that does not bite next.

3 Likes

LOL! Actually I’m also looking for a barking doberman pincer for the same diorama.

Does anyone make a Clouseau figure in 1/35?

(sorry, didn’t mean to hijack your thread)

2 Likes