Hobby Boss M1070 HET W/M1000 Trailer $125.00
Legend Gun Truck conversion for AFV Club M35 W/AFV Club M2 .50 cal kit 30.00
Dragon M46 Patton 30.00
Dragon T28 Super Heavy Tank 50.00
Trumpeter T55 Individual link tracks 20.00
Trumpeter M1A1/A2 T158 Individual Link Track 20.00
Asuka M4A1 Sherman Mid Production 30.00
Asuka M4A2 Sherman Direct Vision 30.00
As before, Shipping at cost from 66048, Payment by Paypal or money order, send Paypal to joelmith@yahoo.com. Discounts on multiple purchases, Prices are negotiable, but don’t be insulting. Thanks for checking out my offers, Jowl.

is the price on the Tamiya Tiran 5 negotiable?

Sure, what are you offering?

Heads up, is that a typo in your PayPal address? Looks like it’s missing the S

No sir! Since Smith is such a rare name Yahoo couldn’t figure it out, so, I have joelmith@yahoo.com for email and PayPal.

Joel, PM sent with my shipping addy for the Shermans. Plz confirm and I can get you payment.
Cheers,
Chris

Chris, the Asuka Sherman kits have been sold. You did not ask me to hold them for you, and another modeler purchased them with other kits. I am very sorry, Joel

Ah well, snooze ya loose.
No worries.
Chris

$30.00 is my offer

OK, 30.00 plus shipping will be 40.00. How do you intend to pay? Talk more soon, Joel.

How does paypal sound?

PayPal is good. Send to joelmith@yahoo.com Send me your address so I can begin packing the kit. Talk more soon, Joel.

sent you a PM with address
please confirm when payment recieved

Hi Joel,

Are these two kits still available. My zip is 33603

Thanks,
Robert

Joel- Any chance the ESCI M60A1 kit has the IDF parts with it?

Russ, sorry to take so long to get back to you, but my desktop pooped the bed, ans, I just got a hand-me-down laptop running. I don’t have the instructions, so what specific Israeli specific parts are you referencing? Again sorry to take so long in getting back to you, Joel.

No worries, I was referring to the ERA armor blocks, Urdan cupola and gun tube with the thermal shroud, if you still have the kit.
It’s a single, large separate sprue in the ESCI kit.

OK,I’ll check today and get back to you, Joel.

1 Like

Russ, the box said it was a M60A1 Blazer, but the plastic inside is for a M60A3 TTS Patton. If you are still interested, Let me knoe. Talk more soon, Joel.

Joel,

If Russ isn’t interested, I am.

Please e-mail me at: ltcjanelson (at) att (dot) net

Thank you,
Jeff