Ms-1 (t-18)

Amazing work as always!

2 Likes

Thank you Colin!

1 Like

7 Likes

This is a lot of work, my friend. Well done!

Regards

• dutik
2 Likes

Thank you! Indeed! But much work ahead.

1 Like

Some more WIP before vacation. Lovely work with copper.

8 Likes

Hello,friends! This tank makes me mad. :rolling: Lot of work and lack of information. So I am moving like a tortoise:smiling5: Next very important stage will be tail.

8 Likes

Well,that was a really cool experience. First time I made such improvements. Not so hard as I expected before start.

10 Likes

Excellent scratch building!

1 Like

Wow! Stellar work Artyom.

1 Like

Thank you!

Not yet but thank you! :blush:

Sorry I missed this until now Artyom, another fascinating build of another rare vehicle. One day you will buy a kit which is 100% accurate…and probably throw it in the garbage bin! Keep on showing us how to scratch-build brilliantly :nut_and_bolt: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Thank you my friend! Rare as usual :grin: I think we won’t see such kit in near future. Perhaps 3D modeling will help us. Now it is very popular topic. I’ve bought some things from T-Rex. Impressive.

Great modelling here Artyom :ok_hand: You seem to have the patience of an elephant :wink: :elephant:

1 Like

Thank you! Sometimes I think so. Because this kit makes me mad and sad too often :grin:

It’s incredible how much work can be on such a small tank! Absolutely impressive.

On a side note, you may invest some time learning 3D design… I think it will be worth and on the long run, save you a lot of work

1 Like

I am sorry for late answer. I have had thoughts about it. All good aftermarket makes our work easier. That’s true.

1 Like

After a little pause I have continued my work. Chassis has been installed but I didn’t glue it. Tracks from Masterclub are good. I used wire to assemble them. As usual. Some moments disappointed me. Tracks are too close to rear fenders. I can’t deal with it unfortunately. Too late for it. And this is strange because all hull dimensions were stayed as they are.

7 Likes

Absolutely amazing!

1 Like