Naval &Military press

Has anyone had unresolved issues with Naval&Military Press? I ordered books from them in November 2020 and to date have not received them. I contacted them a while ago about not receiving the books and they stated the standard reply…It is either Covid or Customs. OK, but in the interim I have received books from Book Depository and articles from China and other overseas retail outlets. No customs problem no mention of Covid. Indeed, this morning I received items from China only ordered a few weeks ago.
I have contacted them on the 16th March 2021 requesting the purchase monies be placed into my PayPal account .
I have heard nothing. What does one do now?
Thanking you in anticipation
Tony

It’s my understanding that if you report this to PayPal the will try to get the seller to pony up. Failing that I think they will then refund you fi you did indeed use PayPal. Not 100% sure about this but I’m sure others will offer their experiences. Good luck.

Thank you for your reply. I received a reply from Naval&Military press. They stated that from the date of despatch it would take about 120 days. Why they in particular take so long to arrive beggars belief. I am receiving goods from around the world in no time at all.
O, well,needless to say, i will not be dealing with them again. Shame really because they have a grand selection of books.
Tony