NEWS: 1/35 VOIIO M1A2 SEP v.3

I just saw this pop up in the pre-order section on HLJ. Sparked my interest. But…given this would set me back about $109 AUD from this outlet, I’d like this was a bloody good kit right out of the box.
I’d be a more than a little ‘how do you do’ if I had to go buy some track, or anything else for that matter, as well bc they hadn’t done the background properly to start with

Good to know, thanks.

Im deffinatly interested may ultimatly get 3 total 1 US, 1 Polish and 1 Tiwanese

News at Voiio’s Facebook Page

6 Likes

Damn, looks good

Again, they appear to have gotten the front portion of the turret right, in comparison with the mantlet.

2 Likes

I hope they got the track revised and sprocket fixed.

I will say this though - they (and practically every other company out there) still haven’t managed to get the directional "graininess) to the non-slip coating correct. No amount of Rustoleum spray is going to make it right, The best way to capture this is still to do it yourself:

Trumpeter’s M1117 comes the closest - and only because I corrected them on it and the suspension back in '07.

Come on - if Trumpeter could do it way back then…

3 Likes

Ill take 3 so i can build 1 in US markings, 1 in Polish Markings and 1 in ROC markings

The sprocket is new tooling as per their latest Facebook post. I cannot tell about the tracks, however.

1 Like

Thats good news. Hopefully they fix the tracks too.

Id be happy with the once piece tracks im not picky as you can’t see the tracks when it sitting on your shelf