Now, where did I put those sprue cutters...?

Our cat Bagheera (“Baghi”) contemplates his next move…

9 Likes

Oh he’s thinking alright, you can see it in his eyes . . . . “What can I flick off this table, hmm”

Cajun :crocodile:

2 Likes

The carpet monster has become mobile.

I can’t model outside the hobby room as my black cat take/interfere with my modeling. Cause he has buddies to help in the effort as well.

2 Likes

I found the tool to dissuade the cat from making forays into my model room and ever venturing onto my workbench -
A water pistol.

2 Likes

I was thinking a strip of tape layed across the edge of the desk sticky side up. If a paw is placed on it, away goes the cat, dragging the tape after him. Soon a cat mummy is formed.

2 Likes

Both of my wife’s cats have been gone for many years now. In retrospect, I have to admit I eventually became very fond of them.

These days we both agree that while we like the idea of having a cat, the reality is something else entirely different.

This all kinda’ reinforces that.

2 Likes

All depends on the cat/s. Stuff that should keep mine away, they chew/eat so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

My solution…

(Although we don’t have cat…he properly loathes them lol)

3 Likes

Good looking pup. We haven’t replaced ours but the wimmen folk keep mentioning I need some more work I mean a dog to look after.

2 Likes

Sounds like they are making sense … Why fight it …

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re Saint Bernard people, we lost our two about three years ago. We’re also empty nesters, and the wife is very heavily hinting…

1 Like

Cat stole my wifes wedding ring off her dresser it was missing for at least 5-6 years,we finally found it when we replaced the bedroom carpet, the cat had somehow jammed it into the radiator enclosure.
My cat never did have acess to my modeling bench in the basement,too many ways for her to get in trouble down there.

2 Likes

Not ready for another GSD. Need daughter and her cat to move out first.

1 Like

The wife had two growing up, GSD family here. Have you tried fostering for a rescue. Might be enough to scratch the itch without long term commitment….well if done correctly anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah my wife said no to that - she’d have too much trouble letting them go. The pain of losing our two is why we’ve waited so long to get another. Maybe this summer. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Out tea cosy doesn’t care at all for our modelling stuff

The feathered kamikaze however, likes to chew on parts, swipe his tail across the table and drink the water we use to clean the brushes… When he is out of his cage, that is

4 Likes

She carries almost the same markings as my former girl.Love those callie camo coats.

3 Likes

They indeed have the same markings…

2 Likes