jmarc
16 June 2026 18:19
21
First I’d like to thank you for following this post , it’s quite appreciated !
PRATT & WHITNEY j-75 ENGINE TROLLEY
(JUN 16th) Today I continue working on the trolley structure !
If you like to view the complete WIP of this project , just follow this Google link
https://photos.app.goo.gl/b7GP6JHzXR1hRAydA
…You been following this post and like to view all the AVRO CANADA projects I have completed so far .. just follow this Google link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FpZs5m3ic3c3eL329
Enjoy !
Jmarc
jmarc
15 July 2026 21:34
22
First I’d like to thank you for following this post , it’s quite appreciated !
PRATT & WHITNEY j-75 ENGINE TROLLEY
(JUL 15thh) Today I continue working on the trolley structure !
If you like to view the complete WIP of this project , just follow this Google link
https://photos.app.goo.gl/b7GP6JHzXR1hRAydA
…You been following this post and like to view all the AVRO CANADA projects I have completed so far .. just follow this Google link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FpZs5m3ic3c3eL329
Enjoy !
Jmarc
jmarc
13 August 2026 21:18
23
First I’d like to thank you for following this post , it’s quite appreciated !
PRATT & WHITNEY j-75 ENGINE TROLLEY
(AUG 13th) Today I done the last basic detail and painted the trolley !
If you like to view the complete WIP of this project , just follow this Google link
…You been following this post and like to view all the AVRO CANADA projects I have completed so far .. just follow this Google link:
Enjoy !
Jmarc
jmarc
23 September 2026 21:50
24
First I’d like to thank you for following this post , it’s quite appreciated !
PRATT & WHITNEY j-75 ENGINE TROLLEY
(SEPT 23th) Today I done the wash & dry-brsuh and started the wheels casters !
If you like to view the complete WIP of this project , just follow this Google link
…You been following this post and like to view all the AVRO CANADA projects I have completed so far .. just follow this Google link:
Enjoy !
Jmarc