Panther Winter Riders, East Front | Armorama™

Jeff Shiu released a big set of 16 large scale figures designed as tank riders for 1/16 scale Panther tank,

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/panther-winter-riders-east-front
1 Like

Holy crap… :flushed:

Wish I could afford one of these sets.

1 Like

They look so cool… I want to get a 1/16 Panther just to buy these guys…

1 Like

Holy crap is right! I’d have to sell my youngest daughter into servitude just to get the (beautiful) figurines…tempting…oh damn, forgot that a 1/16 panther would nearly take-up a square foot or so of shelf space at a minimum. Please offer it in 1/35! My display cabinet and budget -not to mention my daughter- will thank you!

He already discounted the set. Great price for 16 figures.

Good to know; I would still need a set in 1/35 though. 1/16 sure is impressive but it takes up acreage that I can’t afford.

I bet he doesn’t sell many of those full sets, I dread to think how much that lot will cost.

At discounted price…$537USD…

what I have to say about that price is unprintable on this site.

2 Likes

I get that but each figure would be about $40 which is a little cheaper then his single figure he currently sells.

I did a cover on the set he did for the Stug III. Great posses, but the castings and wrapons way below what would be expected. Again, great poses in general, but the finer detail is mediocre at best. Take a close look at the pictures( enlarge them). Please don’t let me discourage you in this purchase, just be ready to have a LOT of after assembly refinements to give a great set of figures. I could elaborate on what the issues were with mine, but i dont want to denegrade him personally. He’s a great guy, but product quality control is way below for the price…perhaps why the discounts(?). Caveat Emptor.