Polish figures for artillery and guns

If this is not the right group, moderator, just go ahead and move it. I assume I will be able to find it by looking for my posts.

It’s cool that IBG is making several Polish artillery pieces and there are the old Mirage 37mm Bofors and the RPM 75mm. However there seems to be a real dearth of gun crews or vehicles to tow the guns which makes displaying the finished product kinda boring. No emplacements, no road marches.

Does anyone know of any Polish artillery or gun figures or any of the prime movers? I know ToRo made a 75mm crew but they seem to be out of production.

I’m referring, of course, to 1/35. 1/72 seems to be well served by First to Fight and IBG.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hi mate, S Model use to have a lot of vehicles to tow arty but I haven’t seen them around for a while and maybe on eBay.
There’s a few 3D printed manufactures around now too but are expensive in 1/35 scale.

1 Like

ToRo has figures also in 1/35 like this

Not sure if still available, their website is down.

1 Like

IBG’s Polish 75mm is a fantastic kit! For a prime mover, there have been several reboxings of the C7P that build up into a respectable kit.

Thanks, Recon22. I have been looking for the S Model kits, seller on eBay had one listed. I bought it, but he messaged that they could not find it and implied that it had been stolen.

I looked at some of the 3D resin ones. There is a C4P, but it’s $76 USD plus international shipping.

I have the Italeri Fiat 508 and I bought a book on the Polski Fiat 508 to see if I can scratch a conversion.

2 Likes

I got on ToRo’s website, and that set wasn’t even listed. I have a search set up on eBay. We’ll see if that yields anything.

1 Like

I have both of these on order. The C7P was really for much heavier guns, but I guess it will do if I can’t find anything else.

1 Like

1 Like

IBG’s 7TP and TK tankette kits are also really nice.

I have the 75mm on order and already have the IBG 7TP Limited Edition, very nice, and the IBG TKS. Stunning. My CAMS Vickers E single turret arrived today. Also looks very nice.

1 Like

I can’t wait for the figure set……

1 Like

Yes, I have that on order from JadarHobby, too.

2 Likes

S-Model kits are problematic, avoid if at all possible.
They are produced with techniques from several generations ago.

I have had 3, ALL of which were superceded by waay better plastic or resin kits.
The resin was very fragile, lots of problems with shrinkage, flash & mis-alligned moulds.
I sold two & binned one as unbuildable.

2 Likes