Pre-War Warsaw The tenement house of Pinkus Lothe | Armorama™

Adie Roberts continues his inspirations to help inspire modellers of all abilities to work out of their comfort zone building dioramas or just trying new builds.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/pre-war-warsaw-the-tenement-house-of-pinkus-lothe
1 Like

Quite an undertaking and extremely well done. My only critique/observation would be that overall it looks way too clean. Cobble stone street looks pristine and unused, gutters appear to be the same as the street center, sidewalks show no evidence of years of people walking/using, building shows no sign of ever having been rained on or subjected to soot from 1930’s industry.
The vehicles are all nicely weathered and look excellent. The people look great!
Again, I think this is an excellent diorama, from the design to the craftmanship. It just needs more weathering to make it look realistic.

Cheers,
C.

2 Likes

The scale is spectacular- a very imposing and intricate facade with a lot of nice period details. The civilians and vehicles lend a nice sense of the building size and also add that natural hustle and bustle that would be seen on a street corner such as this.

I am still stunned by Marcin’s work this particular one literally blew my mind glad you enjoyed it
All the best Adie In War and Peace

It certainly look the part with such a big build with lots going on I found it totally stunning plenty to see without it being cluttered
All the Best Adie In War and Peace