RFM StuG III Ausf G - build

@agincajun’s thread, I’ve-lost-that-lovin-feeling-or-the-thrill-is-gone inspired me to take a look at my own work bench.

Looking at 7 months plus of nothing accomplished modeling this or any other build. My wife has been ill four times but hopefully we’re on road to recovery now.

Part of the desk mess arose from rocket :rocket: surgery reattaching a decapitated Barbie’s head to doll for younger granddaughter. Crack head Barbie lost her shoulder ballast when fleeing the trailer park with the police in high speed pursuit from what I understand.

Retaining a full range of motion for Barbie was critical per granddaughter so Barbie’s neck ended up drilled out and sleeved with aluminum tubing. Happy to report the patient is doing well and a full recovery is expected. However, Barbie doll may end up in debtor’s prison if the hospital bill arrives.

So I decided to revive the thread and the build in an attempt to get back on track. Nothing like posting to add a bit of positive pressure to get modeling again.

Organizing desk and plan to update soon…

7 Likes