Škoda PA-II "Zelva"

Greetings,friends! Happy New Year to all ! Here is one of my recent works. Very interesting armoured car. Unfortunately model from Takom is very bad. I recommend you to buy Hobby Boss model. You may see the problems on this photos taken by my friend Stas Schevrin from Germany. He has both models. Geometry and dimensions are absolutely wrong.

This information was too late to me, so I did with Takom model all I could.

1 Like

8 Likes

Exquisite work as usual! Where did you source the Maxim mg’s details? Did you scratch build or find detail sets?

1 Like

Thank you! This is not Maxim. I’ve tried to scratch Swarzloze08 from MG08 (Aber). I added some details.

2 Likes

Boy oh boy! bad geometry or not, you’ve done an excellent job on this unusual vehicle. What kind of scheme are you painting it?
:+1:t2: :+1:t2:
Cheers,
C.

1 Like

The level of the details, Are amazing, Its a placer see your job.
I will folow it.
Regards, Omar

1 Like

Thank you! I think it will be the hardest scheme. Like this.

1 Like

Thank you,Omar! Very good that this is interesting.

1 Like

You turn a kit once more in a work of art!!! I always have had a weakness for the more obscure vehicles of the smaller countries in the interbellum!!! Can’t wait to see how you progress…

1 Like

Excellent choice of camo! can’t wait to see the finished model.

Cheers,
C.

1 Like

Thank you! Indeed! Very interesting period. Copper State Models did a great job in popularization of this topic. I have already bought Romfell and planning to buy Lanchester,Minerva and Lancia.

Thank you! Me too, but time to paint hasn’t come yet.

1 Like