Some Members faces

Just two? we’re all guilty, of,…whatever they said, HA!

I suspect the entire membership would have to turn themselves in having committed Crimes against Plastic at one time or another (I’m a serial offender).
:face_with_spiral_eyes:

Cheers,

M

2 Likes

I didn’t know that your given name was Alfred… :wink:

Diorama Police prioritise felonies according to degree & repeated transgressions, but the most heinous remains Failure to Complete. Ever wondered why we seldom hear from those offenders ever again…? That’s why I’m considering plastic surgery :dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

For the guys who are calling us names: where is your mug shot? You are just as guilty as said ones!!!

D’oh!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hypothetically… how would one join this skype group?

Right here :wink:

3 Likes

Ha, that could be anyone… Cept for the colours I once looked like that too :smiley:

Erwin, I give you the 18 year old me (not for the fainthearted):

Private Stoddart Royal Army Ordnance Corps at HQ 1 (BR) Corps c.1972.

2 Likes

With fluff on his face, instead of a beard :slight_smile:
Nice pic…

You’re right - I don’t recall shaving until my 20s! God, even back then I look just a tad cynical. Sigh. All that enthusiasm…

2 Likes

Already the air of a Sergeant Major then?

Actually, my ambitions were somewhat limited: I thought the best rank going was that of Corporal, what we referred to as “Full Screw” in the British Army. I suppose we saw it as just enough rank and responsibility to be comfortable with, as any big problems went to a Sergeant. And the life of a young, single bachelor Corporal was pretty sweet once I got back to Germany for my second tour.

Back then I never quite made the correlation that rank equals more money, more money equals a better lifestyle, and conceivably, more women; I say conceivably. Eventually the penny dropped and I became a Sergeant at the quite young age of 26; I nearly crashed and burned but that’s another story(!)

Women that fall for money are the worst kinds… But I don’t have to tell you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dang….being a knuckle dragger, I would on occasion get flak for not shaving twice a day. A five o’clock shadow at 2 was frowned upon. :roll_eyes:

And now that beards are in vogue, or seem to be, I find I can’t grow one - far too patchy, and of course, these days white with perversely the odd tinge of ginger. Shoot me now.

1 Like

I had a mustache at 14 and a light beard at 16. Our friends would always ask me and my twin brother to buy beer because we looked older than everyone else. Nobody checked ID back then anyway lol.

1 Like

The only time I grew a moustache was during Loan Service in Oman; we wore Omani uniform and as the Sultan liked his loan (and contract) personnel to blend in we were encouraged to tan, and grow beards and moustaches. Nearly every Brit Regular soldier grew a beard, just to spite the officers as beards were unheard of in Brit Army service (unless you were the Assault Pioneer Platoon Sergeant in an Infantry battalion, but that’s another story).

My moustache lasted around a month, and irriated the hell out of me so I got rid of it.

1 Like

I’ll add my mugshot because I’m guilty of the worst transgression: incomplete work! Also, I could be Cheyenne’s long lost brother based on our ‘Santa’ hair style :slight_smile:

6 Likes