Some truly great models being posted

Don’t know if it’s the new format and ease of posting pics, but there’s been some great stuff popping up lately. Just want to say great job to everyone and keep ‘em coming! :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Agreed James. I think the new site and the ease of just taking pics and posting them has made the whole experience just so easy now… And as people have shown, they can sift through old stuff they have forgotten about and give it another airing.

1 Like

I agree with you both- the ease of image shred has been a step forward in an order of magnitude . I’ve posted as many pics in the last 5-6 weeks as I did in the 5 years previously. I’m far more engaged with what is going on and actually feel like part of the community in a way simple text posts don’t allow.

2 Likes

Totally agree Paul. I was a bit wary of this new site when it first got mentioned. Since then though, after getting involved and learning more about it, its simply the way forward. I think, like we have all said, the ease of posting pics so everyone can now get engaged with different posts, and contribute more. I have found it a massive leap forward for things like my Striker build thread. On the old site, I would need to judge which pics to upload, then make sure they were below 1Mb. Then probably delete some older pics to make room for new ones etc etc etc — Now ? i just click and upload in 15 seconds.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more with all of the posts. I was a bit apprehensive about the forum change and put it off as long as I could. Once I jumped over and got used to the format I find the site easier and much more fun to participate. The crowing glory is the ease in which photos can be posted. Like others, I have posted more in the last two weeks then in the previous two years in the old forum. To me it feels just like when I first stumbled on Armorama back in the early 2000’s but even more fun!!
Cheers,
C.

2 Likes