Sprue Brothers Lightening Deals

Sprue Brothers has the Takom 1/16 Panzer IB on sale for $37.99!!! Special Categories - Lightning Deals - Sprue Brothers Models LLC
That’s a steal! That’s about what you would pay for shipping on this kit from Hong Kong! Get one now!
Also the Takom Bergepanther Ausf. G with full interior for $39.99. Also a superlative kit at a criminally low price. Hell, think of what Santa didn’t do for you and get 'em both!

Cant wait till I’m in the states :frowning: there have a been a couple deals this week I want but shipping is too much sadly

1/20/2022 Deal, Takom M60A3 with blade for $32:

1 Like

Damn you all and your deals lol…that’s about £23.50 … So envious…

Matt, I scooped up the same deal, the Pz IB and the Bergpanther, along with a couple of other non sale kits, the great prices and the $9 shipping?! How could I not give my self a late Christmas gift.
First kits of the new year already putting stress on my New Year resolution, “build more buy less”.
But you got to grab a good deal when they pop up!
Sherb, I saw this offer minutes ago. Gotta keep up with my vow and not trash it in the first 3 weeks of the new year.

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s too good not to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Model devils!

If I didn’t already have two, I would join in the fun.

1 Like

Been staring at this one all day. Very tempting

Sprue Brothers got a killer deal on the Ryefield M1240A1 M-ATV with CROWS II turret. JUMP ON IT.

RFMRM5052 1:35 Rye Field Model M1240A1 M-ATV M153 CROWS II with Full Interior - Sprue Brothers Models LLC

4 Likes

Well shoot…one more MATV to the stack. First RFM tho, vs one of the old classic Panda kits :smile: Hmm - maybe an idea for a future project, side by side build of the two? or not :smile:

Cheers
Nick

I have both of them in the stash. Though my RFM MATV is the one without the CRWOS turret. But fear not, I bought the parts tree that included all the parts for the CROWS turret from EvilBay.

A side-by-side comparison is a great idea.

I grabbed one and a couple upgrades for it as well ! Need a break from Airplanes !
I’ve grabbed a few plane kits from the lightning deals , can’t really go wrong .
SB’s is where I buy all my stuff from , there service is 5 star in my book !

Y’all are about to hate me… So be it…

CSM35010 1:35 Copper State Models Ehrhardt E-V/4 M.1917 Armored Car - Sprue Brothers Models LLC

$40.99. You can;t beat that deal.

2 Likes

Damn! I already have one and I’m tempted to buy just because of that price!

1 Like

Best deal you’ll find on a Ferdinand that is packed with all the goodies you could want