Sprue Brothers Lightning Deals

Come to Texas, no snow here (usually), I could use a pool boy though

:rofl:

Now I am genuinly scared lol … (saying that, how bigs the pool lol ) And as long as Ryans no where near lol

2 Likes

I am a two day drive. Course I could just fly in to see the SIL. I would do it now just to bug you. :rofl:

2 Likes

No need to be scared, I hope you are okay with the … erm…. uniform

2 Likes

:joy: no one wants to see that.

1 Like

Plenty snow here in Minnesota

1 Like

You been in my laundry basket ? :thinking:

3 Likes

I got this last time they had it on sale, also the Wheel and Radio sets.

https://spruebrothers.com/brands/rye-field-model

Canadioan Leo $39.99

1 Like

This is a super tempting one for me! Already have the Leoaprd C2 and Leopard 2A4M so this would round out the collection

Can’t beat the price. I’d jump but I just placed an order with them on Friday.

2 Likes

I just bought one just now. I don’t have a Leo in the stash and I can’t turn down half price! Thanks DV for the intel!

1 Like

Just saw Rye Field Models 1/35 T-34/85 Model 1944 Factory 183 going for $27.99.

Dang mighty fine deals, sheesh! I’ve already been warned about adding to my inventory,…the dog house!

Matt, really, Bro, you already ordered one. So, can we still come over and raid your warehouse of kits, cause we all know you won’t be building the majority of them, not in this lifetime.

1 Like

That is great price for a good model. Dang it Bobby! I might have to do this one.

@PolishBrigade12 You can all come over and pick one kit from the Holy Stash. I’ll have pizza and a keg of Sam Adams. We’ll have a great time and it probably won’t make a noticeable difference in the stash!

3 Likes

Flights booked :+1:

1 Like

Talk about late replies, HA! Sounds good, Matt, but will the Mrs. allow us in?

1 Like

In the basement to get rid of kits? She’ll roll out the red carpet!

3 Likes

How about this one to compliment a Bergerpanzer.

RFMRM2050 1:35 Rye Field Model Leopard 2 Power Pack & Sling Set (RFM kit) - Sprue Brothers Models LLC

2 Likes