Stickpusher

Ive just discovered stickpusher is on here which means i can no longer be on here or any kit maker forum, that is such a shame, sorry.

Why is that?

Im assuming you’re a friend of his (if he even remembers ) i dont like being called a liar

I can’t say I’m any more than a forum acquaintance. It’s just that you posted a vague statement and most of us, or at least I, don’t know what it’s all about.
That being said, I’m not sure what you expected to get as replies.

1 Like

I agree, I didn’t know about the beef either. Haven’t done it here but I would block people I dislike or not look at their posts especially if I liked the forum. No point throwing the baby out with the bath water. To each their own but will miss your builds.

2 Likes

I sure don’t remember. I don’t recall ever crossing paths with you before.

1 Like

Me too! No idea what this is about, or how to react. Guess he’s gotta decide what’s best for him…

2 Likes

I don’t know what this is about either and likely non of my business but selfishly I wish Ken would reconsider leaving Kitmaker … I always enjoy his builds .
Hope it can work out .
Richard

Okay then goodbye :wave:

Cant say that it will hurt my Kitmaker experience,I know Stik across at least four different forums and hes a good guy.

I’m 99% sure he will post again,watch he’s not done.

1 Like

Not on here but on finescale modeler.
Does that fing a bell.

I knew you werent leaving,if you were serious about leaving,you would just stop.posting,but you cant.

2 Likes

Is it possible to just leave it on FSM and start fresh here at Kitmaker? (I’m not a frequenter of FSM so neither know nor want to know the background over there…)

1 Like

forgive my ignoance, but what is a stick pusher?

Is the FSM site even relevant to most of us?
A stick pusher is a jumpmaster. One of the myriad responsibilities they have is to safely get a stick of jumpers out of the aircraft over the DZ. Not as easy as it might seem.

2 Likes

Stick pusher can also refer to a device intended to push the flight controls (stick) forward to try and prevent an aircraft from entering an aerodynamic stall.
Further reading with a lot of details and aerodynamic terms:
Stick pusher - Wikipedia.

I don’t think that the anti-stall device has inspired the username.

1 Like

No, KP, I honestly have no memory of any interactions with you on FSM or anywhere else. Your screen name does not ring any bells with me. I do have memories of debates with other folks, but not you. Please feel free to PM me to elaborate your obvious beef with me.

@G.Baran, stikpusher is my screen name, obviously. A stickpusher is the last guy out the door in a “stick” of paratroopers, pushing out the rest ahead of him. In my LRS unit, I was usually assigned that spot on our jumps, so I adopted that as my screen name on various sites and forums, with the change in spelling, when I first started going online 20+ years ago.

3 Likes

Surely the answer to pushing a stick is to make the plane with a retractable floor? :grin:

3 Likes

Or a cockpit rear bulkhead that slides all the way to the rear… :thinking:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks @Kpnuts, great thread.

Now I finally understand @Stikpusher name and I really like learning.

2 Likes