Stinger Team SEND IT

You’ve definitely mastered the skill of decal-ing a figure- really fantastic results there.

1 Like

Thank you my friend

1 Like

Minor paint update WIP on the base uniform to blend in the decal patches some.

2 Likes

A little more paint added. Helmet on. About done with this one.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The detailing is amazing for a 1/35 figure. The decals really do work; I had my doubts, but the decals came out great.

Nice job…I can see this being mass-produced from this figure. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Peter for the very kind thoughts! I agree that decals can add a lot to our little 1/35 scale figures

Stuart you have absolutely nailed this- probably the most accurate and realistic use of decals I’ve seen. I’m sure it was fiddly and maddening and annoying at times but the hard work has most assuredly paid off. Your own painting of various parts is spot on too as it all blends nicely with the decals- the little insignias and blood group patches round it all off nicely.

I’m quite sure you’ll have many a modeller (myself included) reaching for the decals after seeing this!

2 Likes

Thank you Karl! Your encouragement for my work and others is much appreciated. Hope all can enjoy the hobby and try new things here

1 Like

Calling this little scene done. Thank you for looking in…

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Under glass! LOL

4 Likes

Great to see both figs together and the interaction is very clear to see with that expressive face and hand positioning. Great little case too- is that made or bought?

1 Like

Thank you! The little glass case is a handy find at our local Hobby Lobby craft store. Good to be finished and the glass cover makes it emotionally more satisfying!

2 Likes

Be sure to read the User Manual…

:warning: WARNING: REMOVE
GLASS BEFORE FIRING!

2 Likes

The dome also keeps the dust at bay.

I think it’s all great. :+1:

1 Like