Stupid Gunze question

Gunze is not my preferred paint brand but I just bought a couple of their paints for Japanese blue-green and cowling color. I appear to have ordered two different types of paint, Aqueous and Mr. Color. What thinners should I use for each? I have Mr. Levelling Thinner, but I believe it may only be appropriate for the Mr. Color. What can I use for the Aqueous?

I said it was a dumb question.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Michael :stuck_out_tongue: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Mr Leveling Thinner is also compatible with Gunze Aqueous. I have used them together. Just give them a bit more time to dry and cure.

1 Like

If anything, MLT is going to make Aqueous dry faster.

Mr Levelling Thinner for both.
It will dry fast and leave the paint smooth.

1 Like

Thanks, guys! That makes it easier.

Michael :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The only stupid question is the one that’s never asked. Your question helped me too, since I have both Aqueous and Mr. Color paints as well. Thanks for asking and thanks everyone for your answers!
Cheers! :beers:
-HK sends

1 Like

i use denatured alcohol to thin the aqueous paints and a few drops of retarder.