Takom: M114 Command Vehicle | Armorama™

Not forgetting Naked Gun 21/2.

Looks like it is available. Here is a first look review. M114 starts at 6:28.

It looks like it has a partial interior; bulkheads and some other surface details. Maybe there will be a future release with the full interior.

1 Like

Maybe they will release the M114 base version with an interior, since I believe that would be the most appropriate version for Vietnam? I know the only real difference is the .50cal mount and it would be simple to modify the M114A1, but this would give Takom a reason to sell another kit.

Now who will be the first to convert one of these to the half dozen or so crazy looking El Salvadoran conversions? The fire support, M55 triple AA and rebuilt APC with mesh standoff all look quite neat.

1 Like

You read my mind :bulb: :grin:

Thanks Gino, looking very forward to this one (having cowardly avoided those resin tracks on my Accurate Armour version for something like 2 decades!)

I’m not too bothered about an interior; looking at the images it looks like there’s enough for me given that I normally populate my models.

Thanks again.

Mike Petty posted this in-box review on the AMPS website back in January:

AMPS Reviews:: Takom M114A1 ACRV

It is an in-box review, but I’m guessing the full-build review will be up pretty soon.