The battle of Mokra

Fantastic work using some fairly basic materials. There are a lot of good quality kits of vehicles and figures representing this period on the market now. We don’t see enough modelling of the Polish Campaign and this is some of the best work I have seen.

1 Like

Oh wow, I was hoping to see some work in progress shots of this brilliant scene and I’m really pleased there are so many. This is truly amazing modelling, creating such finely detailed vehicles from fairly basic kits including a vacu formed one!! I think it is safe to say you’ve certainly taken these vehicles to the next level in terms of detail and finishing.

The work on the figures and horses is also second to none and really fantastic to see as this is not a subject we see too often. Congratulations on creating a fantastic diorama, truly great to see such work.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the comments, really, every word adds to my passion for this hobby. A big hug from Argentina.
Omar :muscle: :beers:

Indeed a very very nice diorama! And very nice to see something totally different from Shermans and Panzers… love your base to! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Very, very nice! And a subject that is grossly underrepresented by kit and figure manufacturers. Well done!

1 Like

This is really outstanding work. I haven’t seen a vacuform military vehicle in ages. Nice job on the figures.

1 Like

Thanks boys by the comments :wink: :beers: