The last of us! 1/35 Heavy armor

This came up on another thread: If using Citadel Nuln Oil as a wash you will most likely need to dilute it further with Lahmian Medium. I prefer to mix a little Rotring drawing ink into Klear (Future)floor polish.

Regards,

M

1 Like

The pictures speak for themselves:

3 Likes

This figure will not be used for this base. This is just for fun.

4 Likes

This is the figures that will be used for the base in the end.

5 Likes

Erik, That’s a very realistic looking rock face and boulder… ask me how I know. And that forthcoming two-figure battle is a real cliffhanger! … Are you thinking of a couple of small stones dropping from just under the right figure’s foot, perhaps?

—mike :crossed_swords:

1 Like

I like the way you’ve done that- I’m thinking of doing something like this in 75mm so this is very instructive. The height adds a nice sense of drama to the fight.

1 Like

Just catching up, all of it looks good. Ruck On!

1 Like

Tanks to all of you guys!
The idea with some small Rolling Stones under his foot is a good idea, thanks for that one:) /Erik

2 Likes

More great work Erik. That rock face is superb. Keep it coming my friend, we love the updates :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks John!
I realize it’s interesting to work with a high base. I just played around with some figures I have.

5 Likes

They all work really well … each one gives it a different look as well.

2 Likes

On my lunch I made the new, a little bigger base. That gives us this set up as it looks now.

6 Likes

Love the headless guy looking for his body …

2 Likes

Hey, what happened to the Wal-Mart plastic chair?

3 Likes

The first photo reminds me of the Princess Bride just before the sword duel when The Man in Black is climbing the Cliffs of Insanity.

4 Likes

One of my fav films … " You killed my father …prepare to die "

4 Likes

My daughter and friend started a podcast based the movie quote “Inconceivable”. And if you google it, it’s not the fertility one.

2 Likes

Heads up! Working on Sir Richmond’s missing part.

6 Likes

What have become of me? I kind of like this one!

6 Likes

I don’t know but I like it too. :+1:

4 Likes