This one time on patrol…

Looks like it’s going to be a nice diorama. Like the barrel very much / good luck

Tank , all done .
Be careful handling the front with the Letraset transfer letters and numbers , they will lift off if you slide your fingers around on them .

11 Likes

Beautiful work… as usual! My only question is the brass plate for the spigot. It seems kinda pristine compared to the rest of the tank.

I bet there’s a guy who’s job it is to polish those.

2 Likes

Thanks man , painted it bronze and totally forgot to do anything to it .
Added a light wrought iron black wash and a soft pass of Baltic Green for verdigris .

12 Likes

There ya go! Perfect!

Outside of awesome, I am at a loss for words to describe the cask work.

That whole deal is looking spot on! The wood grain and staining,etc is really impressive!
J

I got thirsty man! It’s looking very very good! /Erik

Awesome work! Up to the stand… very convincing…!

The mailman just dropped @Cheyenne work off. A huge thanks to Glenn for building the cask, he didn’t have to. It’s a thing of beauty. I need to get cracking on the other bits.

Thanks again Glenn.

7 Likes

This one slipped under my radar Ryan, what a great idea for a small vignette, and I really liked your scratch built table for the barrel, really looking forward to following this build, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

Really impressed with the cask Glenn built for you, and such a generous contribution, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

G, :beer:

1 Like

Ryan , finished the round barrel .
I will mail it out to you in a few days , snow storm coming …

12 Likes

Outstanding work Glenn, a piece of art, but then I would expect nothing less from you :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:. Does your generosity extend to filling it with booze for Ryan to enjoy, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

G, :beer:

1 Like

Smashing piece!

Both casks absolutely beautifully rendered! :star_struck:
—mike

I’m guessing they’ve been emptied since holiday cheers are over. :crazy_face::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Just a simple question: If the round cask can be filled through a plugged hole at the top - how’s that done on the oval one?
Sorry for being the nit picker, but what comes out must’ve gone in …

Gobsmacked and loss for words. :scream:

Thank you doesn’t seems like enough.

G,

I need to send him full casks to enjoy for the labor.

1 Like

Yup forgot , pm’ed Ryan to put one on the oval cask when I told him he’ll have incoming soon .

1 Like