Tiran 4Ш (Miniart)

Thanks, Michael!:handshake: I must admit, I’m already tired of it. But I’m happy with the result. A few more problems and there will be final photos. The almost 2-year history will end …
Adjusted the white balance a bit …

8 Likes

I held back a comment concering the color as I am aware of the multitude of aspects that can influence it. But with the adjusted white balance the shade of color on your Tiran pleases my eyes. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

It is a beauty!! :+1:
Can’t wait to see your next build :grimacing:

1 Like

Thank you guys for your attention to my work! Next project.

I think this model will be easier.

3 Likes

Spoiling this model with the wrong color is a crime.:slightly_smiling_face: I don’t think I was 100% guessing the color, but I think the color is good enough.

I don’t think there is any problem with the color at all. Everyone sees color differently a scientific/medical fact. Besides if you look at a vehicle park of vehicles that are ostensibly the same color you will see a wide variety of shades and hues. As always your work look great and impresses with all the attention do detail as well as the first class scratch and PE work. :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

True! :point_up:… and thanks for the appreciation of my humble work :handshake:

I am eager for the final pics - and I suppose I am not the only one. Fire away!

PS: looking forward for your Leo

Some people forget that they are looking at screens on all kinds of devices, representation of a certain shade of color can therefor varie into the extreme…

Looking forward to the Leopard…

The color and paint work look excellent in my opinion. A++

The vast majority people wouldn’t be able to tell if a color is way off in a side by side comparison. Based on color memory practically no one’s color perception is accurate.
Only 8 percent of people see color accurately

1 Like

I tried on the turret. A few more problems and the finish.

9 Likes

Now that’s what i call a beauty!! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Many Thanks!

1 Like

The detail you have added puts the moulded model detail to shame, only if you removed every bolt head, hinge, handle and raised detail would it be worthy of the mind blowing additions you have made.
I’m new to the hobby and now have a standard to aspire too!
Absolutely 1st class.

1 Like

The model itself is quite excellent in terms of detail and fitting details. For me, there were only 2 problem areas: the turret plate of the hull (its uniform location) and the chassis (the location of the wheels). Therefore, the model will be pretty good out of the box

1 Like

@bob_gs, please do a build thread on the Leopard :leopard:.

1 Like

Just read the entire thread. I’ve shook my head so many times I think it needs a service. Amazing work.

bruce

1 Like

Thanks! Build of the “predator” … soon :v: :handshake:

Thanks! It’s nice when not only you like your work))):handshake:

In the meantime, I finished building … Uffff

12 Likes