Trumpeter 1/16th. Panzer IV Ausf.F (REDUX)

5 Likes

Donald, roughly how many hours of build time to do the 1/16 Panzer IV?

1 Like

I have no idea , I guess it depends on what you want to do with it and how detailed you want it.
For example I have some Panzer IV s coming up eventually. I didn’t use the Engins on them as 90% of them can’t be seen , the generator is under the radiator and can’t be seen at all.
I remember a couple of years ago some guys made a very detailed kit to replace the kit generator, I showed them what was visable in the engine compartment. Never heard from them again.
Regards
Donald

3 Likes

Speaking of radios, most Panzers would carry only two of those boxes, not three.
The third slot was for platoon leaders, company commanders etc. to fill.

David

1 Like

Hey that’s what they gave me

4 Likes

6 Likes

#79 to 94 looks fantastic, but #94 is my favorite! It’s like its directly from Krupp sales literature! The slight sheen on the transmission shifter/pre-election knob and steering levels rocks!

2 Likes

More tomorrow
Donald

4 Likes

6 Likes

Very nicely done working hatches.

1 Like

4 Likes

Just discovered your build, def enjoyed it!
Thanks for the simple straight forward approach. I have a couple of Trumpeter’s T34’s, and following your build gives one the clarity and confidence to get started. So we’ll see… :wink:
Cheers
Dave :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good Luck , I have a 1/16th. T34 in the stash also.

1 Like

3 Likes

Finished for today , more tomorrow
donald

4 Likes

The track link, track link holder, ammo & ammo storage all look amazing! Armor wise am exclusively 1/35 but a 1/16 Panzer IV looks so very tempting!

1 Like

More tomorrow
Donald

5 Likes

That looks really good,I always enjoy watch your building-pictures

Opening the Hatches.

More tomorrow
Donald

4 Likes