Trumpeter Mk VII

Group Build Title: Trumpeter MkVII

Group Build Leader(s): @Johnnych01
Group Build Description:
Starting Jan 2022 and running for 12 months to Jan 2023.
Any Trumpeter Kit.
Any Scale.
No started kits.
Any aftermarket additions are allowed.
Dios are welcome but not essential.
Scratch building and personal touches most welcome.
1 initial start up picture showing kit unstarted and then as many updates and images as possible.
Individual build blogs as side topics linked to this are fine, but make sure this thread is updated as well.
Other areas can be addressed as needed.

Event Details: (Remember to click “Going” if you want to join the build!)
Start date 10 Jan 22 to Finish date 24 Jan 2023.

• Going vote
  • Interested vote

0 voters

Completion Award: Awards/ribbons are not a massive priority for me however I do understand people still like them. I will look into this during the build phase as a possible addition.

A Note about Awards: The following text is a reminder that in order for people participating and finishing their projects to receive a badge on their forum profile, they will need to provide their account username to the group build leader by the completion date of the build. The leader will then provide this list to the site admin who will bulk award the badges to those users who have finished the group build. If you don’t provide your username or finish the project on the timetable the leader has setup you will not be able to receive an award.

1 Like

Just a general feeler for any interest in another trumpy Group Build starting in Jan 2022…
and of course a discussion regarding it :grin:

2 Likes

I like the idea. Unstarted might be difficult to find in the stash. Does Hobbyboss also count as being part of Trumpeter?

1 Like

Treat yourself to the LAV AD Ryan … you have 3 months … I would prefer dedicated Trumpeter kits in a Trumpy box…

My emergency one will be a LAV III I have already …

2 Likes

I thought the AD was another campaign (8 wheel). Too many to keep track. That reminds me I have the LAV-R kit as well I think or did. :thinking::woozy_face::crazy_face:

Pure Trumpeter, I understand. Just saw a few HB in the ready rack. I guess at worst case I can get another kit. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have the AD ready for that 8 Wheeler campaign, but I’m thinking of doing that Panstir AD beast as well …

2 Likes

Another post reminded me I have the S-65 cab tractor with LZ Model resin that would be a good time to build.

2 Likes

I’m in John! I’ve got a Trumpeter Krupp Waffentrager 128 mm PaK 44 that’s been calling my name for a long time. I’ve got an aluminum barrel for it with a beautiful brass muzzle brake. The kit comes with an aluminum barrel but I don’t feel like trying to roll the PE sheet into a muzzle brake! Trying to form a sheet into a tube without a seam NEVER goes well for me! The kit also provides brass tubes for the equilibrators and nice indy pinned tracks. A sheet of PE too. It’s a nice kit that looks like a good build. Can’t believe we’re planning for 2022 already! Where the hell did 20 and 21 go? Anybody?

3 Likes

I know, it’s all gone so fast, I literally do not know where this year has gone… And that Waffentrager sounds great Matt… I’m tempted to get another Trumpy what if and an E100 Jagdpanzer…

2 Likes

Great idea - enormous choice in my stash :slight_smile:

I am in!

Good spot Mr Toms :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

Nothing to it Mr. Hagen. :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Well, I have some IFV and a couple of planes crying for a reason to get built. I’m interested. :wave:

1 Like

Sounds good to me … dont forget the vote button Mark if you do make your mind up for a yes :+1:

would be great to get some Trumpy aircraft or even a ship in on the build

1 Like

I may or may not have a few floaty things that may fit the bill…

Interested in this but need to see what my work load looks like for next year campaign wise before I commit.

2 Likes

Will be great if you can join in Rory … I do like watching these floaty things taking shape… :+1:

I have several floaty things I could do

1 Like

I am in, yust need to decide which kit to buy.

1 Like

Great if you can bring a floaty platform to group madness @steviecee and if you’re 100% in @Igor_Bobanovic go with a yes vote … Great to have you join… Any ideas what you might build ?

Most likely some of soviet AFV, or T 64 Bulat

1 Like