Trumpeter New Jan 2023

Hi, looking forward to the Helix and The Pershing launcher, would prefer a GLCM TEL & M1002 wrecker.

Yes, the US military didn’t buy it or any HEMTT A3 model…

In my eyes, a HEMTT A3 is a waste of resources. I think a M977/A4 or M978/A4 will make better sales.

Agreed, but apparently someone at Trumpeter likes it and thinks it will sell. Hopefully an A4 is in the pipeline.

I always wonder if there are enough references out on the net to make such a kit?

Hi Gino,
I doubt that the cbins are the same. They look similar but the A3 has bigger windows.

And if I read the announcement right, one will get only the truck and the semitrailer but not the Pershing missile itself.

2 Likes

Hmmm; so the missile will be a separate buy? That’s a bit off.

a bit late, but you’ll get the whole deal.

1 Like

Thanks Ralf - very interesting! But do I add it to my stash? I still haven’t started let alone finished my Scuds, Frogs and the mighty Scrooge; do I just add this one to the attic - alongside the langusihing M65 cannon? The answer of course is “Yes!!”

Nope. The Pershing kit will have the M1001 truck and Pershing missile on the launcher trailer. It looks nice.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this since the 70’s.

Edited to add: I’ve lost several many auctions for the Martin-Marietta 1/32 Pershing kit. I will never admit publicly what my ridiculously high bids were.

Me too; all we need is the SS-20 and GLCM - sort of cause and effect(!)

1 Like

Arma Models is doing a KA-52 in 1/48.
http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/325621-kamov-ka-52-148/page/5/#comments

1 Like

@Tank_1812 to bad it’s in Russia and we can’t buy it here in the UK/Europe/USA

1 Like

This is a PII; they only entered service in 1983.

KL

1 Like

Any Pershing system….

I’ve waited a long time for a Pershing and launcher. I’ve asked my local hobby shop to order one for me.

2 Likes