Typhoon-U 3D Printed Interior Decals from Quinta | Armorama™

Typhoon-U from RPG Model gets Quinta upgrade. Check it out.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/typhoon-u-3d-printed-interior-decals-from-quinta

When aftermarket is available before the kit hits the shelves.
Amazing really …
I presume that they have received information about the actual kit parts so that the aftermarket fits :wink:

1 Like

The finish and 3D effect looks great on them. I will be ordering a set for the Pantsir S1 I have waiting

1 Like

Sometimes aftermarket manufacturers get advance copies to do such things.

KAV Models already has the tinting film and Miniarm a set of resin tires.

Did see a post on scalemates that the kit should be out in August. Maybe it hasn’t made it out that far yet. :man_shrugging:

The kit came out 2 days ago in Hong Kong. Mine is on it’s way from HobbyEasy. And yes, I ordered the Quinta set and KAV tint also. That Quinta set is amazing. It reproduces detail that I never could with paint. It has turned into a must-have for modern vehicle interiors.

1 Like

did you say you already had the Pantsir set Matt ?

1 Like

I have used some of the Quinta sets and the results are amazing. Hope they will release one for the Ket-T soon!

Hi John, yes, I have the Quinta set for the Pantsir. It’s in the kit box with all the other aftermarket for the kit. It’s very nice and will dress up the interior very well.

2 Likes

Cool. After just looking at it on their website, its a must to get. It looks great and will really make the cab interior stand out.

1 Like

Personally, I think they have set the standard for 3D decals. Having the set for GAZ AA/AAA, I have been forced to wait for other sets to match the truck kits I currently have in the stash. Nothing before will suffice now.

Robin, you’re right
we received the information in July-August (I can’t remember the exact time, but it doesn’t matter), from the manufacturer

2 Likes