Unimog 416 - Napalm - 1/35 - Ended

Hi all, I start with my new proyect, It is an Unimog 416, of the Napalm, 1/35 in resin kit. It´s a new firm, and its its first model. My idea is make one with the camuflage be used by Argentinan Army in Malvinas / Falklands.
The kit:

Regards, Omar

6 Likes

Unimog progress. It goes fast, the only strange thing is the anchorages of the cabin, I located it according to its position, but it is off-center according to how the model is presented, a baton not seeing it before, although if I had advanced it to the maximum, it would have gone towards the bumper Keep this detail in mind if you are going to put it together… the progress

Regards, Omar

4 Likes

Hello everyone, one step back, take off the cabin, since I had not stayed in position the wheels with the fenders of the box, the anchors are not in the correct position in the kit, so I had to cut and redo do them, this time I am not going to place it until I complete the cabin and place the canvas, I advanced with the anchors of the cargo box, I show you how far I got:

Regards, Omar

7 Likes

Working with the cockpit, modify the plate that comes with the kit, since the decal is larger
The step:

Regards

1 Like

Hi
A few more steps with the Unimog, the glass of the cabin… I sew one and half of the other…

Regards, Omar

3 Likes

Nice looking model - I’m quite a fan of the Unimog. I seem to recall that there’s an injected version coming out sometime, so to be honest, I think I’ll wait for that one. This is a good useful tutorial on this resin version though.

1 Like

nice job I follow you to acquire more info

1 Like

Thanks!!
If it is true, from moment to moment the injected Unimog comes out, I did not wait, since the one I saw is the version of the 404, which did not arrive here in Argentina. I estimate that the kit will be much superior to this resin one.
Regards

S-404 from ICM

H.P.

That’s the one! Could’ve done with a bloody canopy though - more expense through, inevitably, the after-market manufacturers. Perhaps I’m jumping the gun, and it might actually come with one - I certainly hope so. Anyway, in the greater scheme of things I am very pleased.

Moving forward with the structure and the canvas of the box. It goes step by step…

Regards, Omar

1 Like

Finished the Unimog 416 canvas… we keep moving forward…

Cheers, Omar

5 Likes

The hood of the Unimog 416 cab is ready… the presentation, ready to start with the painting of the cab…

1 Like

Presenting the Unimog, previously painted, paint right?

Regards, Omar

2 Likes

Hi All
The Unimog 416 already with some color, begins to take shape. The only detail that does not convince, are the injection marks for being a 3D resin kit…

Regards, Omar

3 Likes

Well, looks pretty damn good to me Omar; well done.

1 Like

Thanks Brian, by your comment.
On step more, working with the cabin

Regards

2 Likes

Less to go… the varnish lifted the 3D injection marks a lot, we hope to hide it with the washes…

Regards

5 Likes

Hi

Installed the cabin of the Unimog 416…

Regards

7 Likes

Hi All
I complete the assembly of the Unimog 416, less to go

Regards

3 Likes