Upcoming Andy's HHQ 1/16 Allied Armor

Saw this in the back of the instruction manuel for the Tiger 1…thought fans of Allied armor, who did not check out the Tiger 1 video may find it intresting…though not much revealed.

What do you guys think is coming down the pipeline?

4 Likes

My guess is one of the US ones is an M4A4 Sherman and the British AFV will be a Firefly… and the other a M4 or M4A1

1 Like

Makes sense.

Would like to see some German crew also

If so, the Shermanholics are going to be orgasmic!

I think those are great guesses on the Allied picks. Maybe Andy will really surprise us with a M32A1B3 Recovery Tank?

3 Likes

A 1/16 firefly would throughly have my interest

I knew it! Somebody is trying their best to bankrupt me. And while on the subject, I’d never pass on an M31 or M3 Lee or Grant
gary

1 Like

M5A1 Stuart?

Classy Hobby has 2 M5A1 Stuarts out there already. A M3 Stuart US and Brit would be a possibility if they did the different hatch types. A Hellcat would really peak my interest, but reality had to have a say…

I am basing my theory on the ability to use some parts across all the releases, given time frames of 1 in “Spring” and 2 in “Summer”. That suggests the “Summer” pair are based on the same vehicle in general.

2 Likes

I’m going to throw out you the idea that Classy’s kits doesn’t make Takom money, but your more than likely right.
A Stuart is a common vehicle and I think thats what sells in this scale.
I hope it’s a small hatch Sherman and a Firefly would be pretty neat.
Time will tell.

M26 Pershing, M24 Chaffee or M3 halftrack.

All of those are safe bets