Volkssturm

Old work - “Volkssturm”. Scale - 1/35, polymer clay. Weapons and ammunition - copper, brass. Completely handmade.

18 Likes

That is stunning work Igmar! I don’t even know where to begin. From the uniform to the personal equipment to the weapons . All fantastic!

2 Likes

That’s some amazing modeling.

Thank you. Everything was made from drawings or measurements of real prototypes. Reconstructionists helped out.

Thank you

Stunning work !

I agree, amazing work. :+1::+1:

This is absolutely amazing! Incredible craftsmanship… scratch-building is alive and kicking!

Beautiful work- such dedication to each little piece is truly inspiring to see. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such finely observed detail in 1/35- the boot laces and side buckles in particular are amazing!

Thank you. Thank you - colleagues.

1 Like

Well, I’m certainly humbled. All that from a lump of clay. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Yes lol. That’s what amazes me about the hobby. Transforming plastic, putty , and metal into something that looks so realistic. Even before paint.

That is, Sir, a piece of art.

What is also amazing is how well he manages to capture that worn and weary look of an older man. The oversized too big smock and other outer wear also helps to conveys that sense. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

That is stunning… Modelling 101… Absolutely amazing craftsmanship… :+1::+1:

Thank you for your warm comments.

Passing it on was the hardest thing to do.

Wow. One of the most amazing pieces of art I’ve seen on the site. Mind-blowing detail and form. Those boot laces are stunning. :clap:
Ого. Один із найдивовижніших творів мистецтва, які я бачив на сайті. Приголомшливі деталі та форма. Шнурки для черевиків приголомшливі. :clap:

1 Like

Thank you