What are you going to get done this weekend?

I have spring break from school on Monday so the whole week will be the weekend! :grin:

Im going to try to finish my Shermie calliope.

All thats left is some detail painting, wet mud effects, fuel stains and charring at the end of the tubes.

Im also going to try to do some more PE on my T-34/85.

And as a treat to self if I finish my Shermie before break is over I can crack open and start one of these kitsā€¦

Iā€™m open to suggestions of which to build first!

4 Likes

Decisions! Decisions!

Your calliope looks really great.

I gotta ask, though, do you ever have homework to do? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks Phil!
Luckily I do all my work online so Im able to duck out of homework! :wink:

Donā€™t know if I will get them done, but I intend to get them mostly done and paint-prepped:

Not pictured are a Panzerbefehlswagen and a Panzerbeobachtungswagen at the same stage as the J initial production next to the Ausf. G. Fenders and hull components are not glued down yet so I can get paint in hard-to-reach spots first.

And if I had to pick, normally I would go for the Pz. IV but since Iā€™m awash in IIIā€™s the quad truck would be different to look at.

2 Likes

Gun truck, Gun truckā€¦yes!

1 Like

1/700th scale wildcats and dauntlesses for the ancient Fujima Lexington Iā€™m building

60 cm. Flakscheinwerfer 36.

It is my travel-buddy kit and Iā€™ve built subassemblies in various cities of my country:

Got 8 hours of happy modelling yesterday and today, so itā€™s almost finished(save some really tiny parts, Iā€™ll attach when I get home and one bracket that went AOL).

Cheers,
Angel

6 Likes

Hi Angel,
Happy to say I built one of these very enjoyable kitsā€¦ and I concur, very tiny parts!

ā€”mike

1 Like

Iā€™m working on Tamiya 1/72nd Ki-61-Id:

5 Likes

No photos but Iā€™m redoing a Tamiya T-55 Enigma. Did it several years ago and was never really happy with it. Just some minor tweaking to the original and a repaint. I did loose the TC hatch down the drain when rinsing it off but luckily I had another from the parts bin that worked.

2 Likes

I hope to get various stuff done on the M4a3 Calliope, Canadian M4a2E8, Canadian M4 Grizzly Firefly, M35a1 Gun truck ā€œNancyā€ and the T-34/85.

4 Likes

Always want to get more done, must be the eyes bigger than the stomach syndrome. Just saying .

2 Likes

I have two small goals this weekend:

• finish the internal bits on my Albatros D V. Finally everything is painted and Iā€™ve started glueing the bits together.
  • finish the running gear on the miniart t-34. Wheels are cleaned and glued together, I really just need to attach the axles that the wheels go onto, and then clean and prep the tracks. I guess the last part makes it not a ā€œsmall goal?ā€
1 Like

I would much rather be chipping away at my Lysander build but I am in the middle of remodeling my kitchenā€¦

4 Likes

Home improvement is always worth it.
Will be great when itā€™s finished and hopefully wonā€™t need redoing for some years to come.

My plan over the 3 day week is get some weathering done on the CSM Lanchester and hopefully do some more work on the CANT Z1007.

1 Like

Well, at least with a kitchen remodel you donā€™t have to worry about losing parts to the carpet monster???

3 Likes

You would think. But he is a menace to all scales, including 1:1. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

My goals this weekend is to start work on my Canadian 1/35 M113 TUA.

1 Like

Just an FYI, you know the campaign doesnā€™t start for two months if that is the one your building right?

2 Likes

Ooooh Ryan we changed the date to May 1st about a month ago. I was unable to change the calender though as it says it was posted to long agoā€¦ :roll_eyes:

1 Like