What are you going to get done this weekend?

My MCV Type 16 is on a good way after a week of weird masking … :crazy_face:

… and just finished the first camo paint, JGSDF Brown XF-72 from Tamiya … :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope to start with green tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend, guys!
Torsten :beer:

4 Likes

And we’d much rather see you be Ly-sander-ing :slight_smile: This is impressive too though.

So much for my plans.
Ended up going round garden centres looking for fence and decking paint. Then having to paint said fence and decking timbers.
I was tempted to do a Luftwaffe mottle, but resisted.

1 Like

There’s a good chance, that I get my MCV mostly done this weekend. Later I’ll apply the few decals, so flat clear varnish should be done by Sunday … :slightly_smiling_face:

To get this shiny look over the dead flat Tamiya paint, I needed quite an amount of floor polish … :joy:

3 Likes

I’m going to paint upper surfaces of 1/72 Eduard’s Spitfire Mk. IX.

4 Likes

My first jab.
Then continue to weather the Lanchester and more work on the Lynx for the Helicopter campaign.

1 Like

I plan on doing some work on my TUA as well as a modeling live stream on Instagram with @DennisatAutoloader.

2 Likes

DSC01999 (Small)

5 Likes

ARMORCON!!! :grin:

Trying to finish my Dutch, Martin B-10.0b8eefa717c7b979ce1d9e5a60f5d96d

1 Like

Hoping to paint two mustangs! I’ve been holding off painting them as I need to scribe panel lines lost to sanding. I’ve never scribed panel lines before so I am a bit hesitant

I will be painting OVM tools on a dozen Panzer IIIs. If I have time after, I will apply light weathering on the running gear and pinwashes up top.

The last 2 days Ive been slugging away at this M51…

The base kit is the 1/35 Academy M51 Super Sherman, with Tamiya bogies, sprocket, headlights, 50. cal barrel lock and cupola from my spares. The photo etch and 50. cal are from Eduard. Weld beads are from Milliput and the stowage is from everywhere.

6 Likes

I have come to realize that “None of what I planned” is the proper answer… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

HA HA. Mine would be, “Aw… I think, I really don’t want to think about that… I think?” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My never ending story.

1 Like

Dream of building the C-133, but in reality grouting the tiles in the kitchen that I put down last weekend :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Dog walking, then puppy and dog walking… Amusing puppy and letting big dog have some quiet time… Amusing puppy and then another puppy and dog walk cleaning the cars… 5 min trying to do anything on the Stillbrew or Panther G off the bridge Dio … Back to amusing puppy … Then hopefully sleep… Then the cycle starts again …:grin:

2 Likes

Finshing my Master of 1/48 BMD-4
Hope for 01/01, it will be done.

And Merry X-Mas to all

4 Likes

Your master of it? Are you making a commercial kit of it of some kind?