What the postman brought today (AeroScale)

Got this today.
It’s going to be for the Smells like a teen campaign build

Looks like a nice kit and has a decent review.

Got if for £20… Think that’s a good deal

7 Likes

I really should stop going to the LHS when I’m in that part of town. But the wife is buying me an airbrush for Christmas, so a new world of aircraft is now open!

Edit: I have no idea why this site rotates or flips my images.

9 Likes

Received these from HobbyEasy today. Shipping is quite fast this time, received within 10 days…
Excited with the Hawker Hunter from Academy. This is the first kit I got with Indian Marking included OOB …

11 Likes

Rare purchase (ship and armour guy for the most part) for me but I am slowly building up my stash of SAAF aircraft.

Now just to locate a Kinetic Saab Gripen for less than a small countries GDP!

5 Likes

Got this today from a mate and also a bottle of Gentleman Jack JD for 25 quid :grin:

Really don’t like the decals for it, they pretty much cover everything so will see if I can find some normal ones for this type… Don’t know anything about this type of eagle…?

5 Likes

I just found a few images online of the said bird in this livery … which i really like … looks super mean.

would just be needing decals for it.

Edit. Does anyone know what a good match for the colours would be … preferably in the AK RC range ??

5 Likes

That does look good.

So I’ve got a few new additions for my stash…. and bench toolbox
Last week, I found this on eBay for a really good price ($12). Yeah I know that there is a new tool kit out (which is way out of my price range) and this one has a beast of a reputation buildwise… but after reading reviews of the new F-82 kit, and knowing that I can handle old beast kits I jumped on it. Plus it came with some resin & PE to help out and sweeten the deal.

I’m gonna be converting it to a Korean War F-82G, so now I need to order a radar pod and set of decals, which when totaled together still will cost less than 1/2 of what the new kit costs…

Then at Modelzona this past Saturday I found this old gem, again for a fraction of what the online guys are usually asking. I built one long ago and know how decent of a kit that it is. I already have several options in AM decals for this one in my collection, so I’m not worried there.

And lastly I picked up some build supplies

10 Likes

I wish someone would make that Type 99 in 1/32 scale.

It’s not much bigger than a P-47, so I don’t see why not. There are already Stukas & SBDs in 1/32, so a Val is a natural subject choice.

I believe Infini Model has one nearly ready for release .

… and a Kate as well.

2 Likes

Kool, Thanks I’d be interested in the Kate too.

Nice haul! I’ve always liked the Val!

Part 2 of my planned Midway trilogy landed on the doorstep today :grin:

A peak inside the box and the contents are exquisite! :slightly_smiling_face:

Now, if Flyhawk, Great Wall Hobby, Arma Hobby or Special hobby could oblige with a new tooled TBD-1 Devastator kit in 1/72… :pray:

9 Likes

Midway trilogy? This is gonna be good! Looking forward to seeing those built up.

1 Like

If we ask nice maybe Arma will give us a Devastator

1 Like

I sure hope so! :crossed_fingers: Really impressed with what I’ve seen of Arma’s kits so far.

New addition. The kit is very nice, comparable with their ju88,he111 or the a26.

8 Likes

Two goodies arrived!

P-8A-Cheetha

7 Likes

So who’s getting the new Kotare Spitfire Mk.I for the holidays? I don’t do 1:32 scale but man that’s tempting…