What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Where did you find it at this price if I may ask :innocent:

Modellbau-König here in Germany.

A while since I bought an AFV kit, but inspired by photos from the recent troubles in Sri Lanka I got this on Ebay.

Note the way vehicle type is conveniently written on the front. Fancied trying this complex camouflage. Suspect I won’t find a figure like that guy in front.

5 Likes

I had this title arrive today from Osprey Publishing for me to review.

British Cavalryman vs German Cavalryman: Belgium and France 1914

5 Likes

Some Quinta Studio decals for my stash/planned or ongoing builds:

Cheers,
Angel

7 Likes

Nice little haul there Angel … Did you order them direct from Quinta Studios or a dealer ?

1 Like

We have at least two dealers here but they did at one time have a direct order from eBay and Etsy, not sure if they still do. I talked with them about combining shipping on eBay as the software doesn’t do that automatically and went with Etsy because it did.

2 Likes

I have ordered the decals through a local dealer.

Ordering directly- I’m not aware whether it is possible at all now(with all the payment restrictions), but I do have a Live Resin order, made directly to Yaroslav, held for more than 5 weeks now at Bulgarian Customs…

HTH,
Cheers,
Angel

3 Likes

Thanks Angel and Ryan, I just wondered as I want a set for an IAF F16C Im going to be doing :+1: There is at least one dealer here in UK who has them in stock though

1 Like

Some Aber PE sets for planned builds arrived at my local dealer:

Cheers,
Angel

6 Likes

Had this one from Casemate Publishers arrive to read and review.

The Pirate Captain Ned Low: His Life and Mysterious Fate

4 Likes

Yaaaaay more scratch building … we’ve missed that angel :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

A clean airbrush is a happy airbrush :grin:

Will try this new set out on my old cheapy airbrush and strip that right down and see how it all performs.

On a side note, I may get another set and put it all in with my rifle cleaning kit at work as it looks like it get into some of the tighter nooks and crannies… Especially the gas ports :grin::+1:

5 Likes

That’s the same one I got! The brushes work really well, I would be careful with the other pieces. I was dumb and scratched my color cup so now it’s harder to clean my color cup

1 Like

Slowly trying to cut back on buying more kits……till I at least finish a few.

4 Likes

that’s really a good deal

1 Like

Are they all metal brushes John?
I have something similar but they are some form of nylon or similar.

I’ve got the same set and no they aren’t. The brushes are stiff nylon.

I only ever use the second brush from the right, never touch the rest of the set.

1 Like