What the postman brought today (Figures)

Wouldn’t we all :grinning:

1 Like

Since I got all those metal colors, I need some pieces to use them…right? :thinking:

Mitches Military Model busts,

It’s the Outcast, IMP, Kelley and Mad Dog.

3 Likes

That you do :grin:

Looking forward to seeing you get cracking, with all that metal.

Me too. I hope to start on the Outcast this weekend. Need to play with what color looks best for the Spartan shield.

I think I might have a problem. :joy:

1 Like

These came in yesterday from Scientific Models in Italy.

3D printed, tongues not pictured. The bench is from the Revell 1/25 1973 Bronco. Since I am building the kit for wife (she likes the Bronco), the GSD will be painted to represent our dog (RIP).

The figure is 1/35 for scale reference.

A limited run item.

5 Likes

Arriving from Copper State Models, one of they’re 1/35 RNAS crewmen for the Lanchester armoured car.

Really nicely cast and sculpted. He’ll look great stood in the back.

I’ve got some Masterbox and ICM WW1 sets on they’re way as well. Hoping they’ll land tomorrow.

2 Likes

And arriving today:

I think we’ve all seen the Masterbox set before, so won’t talk about that except to say that I think they missed an opportunity to sculpt one as Private Baldrick plotting a cunning plan.

The Austro-Hungarin Schwarzlose machine gun team are very nice. Good detailing on the figures, gun and equipment. You have the option of building the gun as either the M1907 or 1912 versions, but unfortunately not enough parts to build both.

Would look great on they’re own or in a larger diorama.
I’m hoping that ICM will eventually do a French Hotchkiss team. It’s about the only heavy machine gun they haven’t done yet from WW1.

3 Likes

A new figure arrived for Custom Dioramics Legends & Lore Resin Figures LL-173 Reflections

2 Likes

There are some nice figures in this thread. Someone should start some kind of figure campaign for next year…

5 Likes

Repop from Atlanti. I know, Ed ‘Big Daddy’ Roth is car culture but this is a figure kit :grin:

3 Likes

From Scientific Models

2 Likes

@ kosprueonefink… That is SICK!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Haha, it totally is man. Maybe straight out of the box build for the figure campaign. Originally, when I saw the box art I thought of a “KrampFinkus” modification for next holiday season…

2 Likes

Tank, cool subjects man

1 Like

I followed @Tank_1812 's recommendation and checked out ScientificModels from Italy. Great subjects and scales I like and can afford.

The Plague Doctor 75mm (1:24)

2 Likes

Wonder Stories 75mm (1:24)

2 Likes

More Scientific Models fun along with Life and FeR.

Plan to do reviews for the Diver and Rhino kits as they are more then just a single figure.

2 Likes

That looks great, Tank. I recently purchased the. “Laura’s Nightmare” set and was looking at the ‘Wild Life Ranger’ kit. I almost bought it but didn’t have enough funds at time of purchase. I do have a Klingert kit at 75mm, so looking forward to that review of those kits.

1 Like

Haven’t forgotten to review the items, just didn’t realize time had past so quickly. :scream:

While getting an order from HLJ, I found the latest fashion trend from Asia, the figure palette.

1 Like