What the postman brought today (Modelgeek)

The Steed face is pretty good Peter, but I agree with you regarding Mrs. Peel, the hair is wrong, not so much the parting, depending on the photo it sometimes seems to be on the left, and sometimes the right. I guess the variation might be due to photo’s being reversed, I’ll watch a few episodes and see what it shows.

I think it’s more that the hair seems to be the wrong shape, it might be possible to modify it a tad with Milliput, or suchlike, :thinking:. And I agree on the cheeks, that might be possible to alter too, :thinking:.

G, :beer:

2 Likes

Another addition to my Mad Max/Road Warrior collection arrived today.

6 Likes

And I had another addition to my Mad Max/Road Warrior collection arrive.

6 Likes

In box kit review coming up if nobody beats me to it :grin:

7 Likes

Does hpiguy count? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUK0SIpdmK4&ab_channel=hpiguysWorkshop

Did, hpiguy, already post a kit review on the Kitmaker Net?

2 Likes

Original with Air from 1977 in the bags .
Was a lucky moment to get them both from second hand ads …

14 Likes

wow I’ve seen those kits going for some crazy prices

1 Like

This one came in yesterday’s delivery. Yeah it’s a snap together and pre painted, but I’ll still glue it and do some additional work… It looked pretty nice when I opened it up and examined the parts… I have a plan for this one!

11 Likes

Darth Vaders Tie Fighter I like very very much , if I get one … :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Got my first ever non military kit today I’m pretty excited to dig in.

10 Likes

Castle of Frankenstein, issue #38

Thumbing through it at the store I notice a picture of Rod Serling with the director of Planet Of The Apes and information on a few Twilight Zone episodes. That alone sold it to me. Lots of other cool stuff in there as well :skull: :ghost: :robot: :troll:

3 Likes

Hi all,

Not quite what the ‘postman brought today’, but I’m the house is undergoing some extensive building works. As part of this I’ve had to empty out various loft spaces, and I found these, :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d forgotten I had them, and can’t remember how for how long, but the Daleks must be older as they’re priced at £19.95.

Knocking around somewhere are Captains Scarlet and Black.

12 Likes

Very cool find :+1:

3 Likes

How does one forget there are Daleks in one’s home?

8 Likes

Nice!
Didn’t Sevens also make a vinyl Kryten?

3 Likes

I think I got hold of the daleks/davros figures back in the 80s in our first house, so for the last 4 decades and 6 houses later they’ve been in same removals box, that’s how I forgot, :thinking: :wink: :laughing:.

G :beer:

3 Likes

Stephen, you’re bang on, yes they did do a vinyl Kryten, I have it somewhere in another removal box…will try and find it one day, :slightly_smiling_face:.

G :beer:

3 Likes

Didn’t the box stay in-universe and promise ‘Goit-proof construction’?

I would love to see that kit built. I’ve seen that Cozmic have a set of 3D printed Boys from the Dwarf and I’m tempted to get them.

4 Likes

I too am tempted by the Cozmic Red Dwarf based figures Stephen, especially the 1/12th range, not sure about Lister, but the others look good.

3 Likes