What to do if I want to publish the study's I have done about a particular subject?

I’m planning on purchasing the 3 part book serie about the 17. SS Panzergrenadier Division ‘Götz von Berlichingen’ to study in. Since I have build a Sturmgeschütz IV kit from Revell some time ago.
I’m particularly interested in the topic, because there was not much I could find about this topic on the internet. Not on YouTube or privacy respecting search engines I’m using.
And since it is also a not to well known subject by knowledge.
I want to dive into the subject and study it.
I thought, as an extra source of motivation.
I could aim to publish what I have learned about the subject, of course in my own words.
To the forums here, in this section.
Problem is, I don’t remember doing something like this before.
And I have no idea what to do or where to start with.
I’m hoping you will be able to give me a hand in this matter.

Note: When I have placed this topic in the wrong place. I want to kindly ask you to get my topic to the right section. Since I have spend some time in making this topic. And I have checked before if I thought this was the right section to place. Since there was another question topic placed in here. I thought this would be fitting in as well.
Otherwise, please move it to the right section.
Thank you in advance and I hope we will be getting a lot of fun of this as well. :grin:

All research is welcome, feel free to share your findings here. You can just make a normal post and continue with additional replies, or update it adding information.

Best bet is to start a new topic on each subject in the Reference By Subject Forum.

Okay, I will just get started and try it out.

Thank you for the replies.