1/16th. Trumpeter Jagdtiger Build REDUX

7 Likes

#297 & #298 very impressive!

3 Likes

Always something I forget to do on the WW2 wagons wheels. Leave the inner one as primer red … looks a lot better like that.

2 Likes

A great guide for anyone wanting to build this.

1 Like

6 Likes

Donald your build presentations are so well done and instructive, thanks for taking so much time to go over them again. Everyone can learn something here. Thanks for sharing!

Jimbo

1 Like

7 Likes

Great camo pattern Donald. All of my references say the light is deep cobalt blue - you got it just right.

2 Likes

About 2 more days and I’ll have the rest of the Pics. posted I don’t want to overload your system
Donald

4 Likes

5 Likes

Seems like almost at every step, with almost every component, its either poor fitting or innacurate and needed modification.

At this scale, and at these prices, thats inecscusable.

1 Like

You’r right Fortunatly I got the kits years agoe when Squadrin Shop was going out of business .
This build I did about 6 to 7 years agoe.
I had the Pics. on the cloud and thought I had lost them.
I’m eventually reposting all of my old builds along with any new I finish.
Andys Sherman was really nice but could still use some improvement.
Regards
Donald

2 Likes

Donald, out of the big 1/16 scale kits have you built a Panzer IV? If so would love to see details & specifics etc.

2 Likes

I have 4 Builds coming Ausf. F = 395 Pics.
Ausf. H = 350 Pics.
Ausf. J = 210 Pics.

So if you like the Panzer IV there is a lot coming.
Regards
Donald

That is unless the web site people kick me out

3 Likes

Woot! That’s fantastic Donald! I definitely will be looking forward to all the Pz IV’s!

1 Like

Well here’s the last batch.

This finishes the Jagdtiger Re- Post
Regards
Donald

6 Likes

Great thread and loads of info on really well executed and in depth build. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Beautiful build Donald very detailed coverage and I like the big scale. Thanks for taking us along. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Glad you like it , Panzer IV Ausf F2 coming tomorrow
Regards
Donald

2 Likes