1/35 Battle of Crete Trilogy

I just completed my Battle of Crete Trilogy over a year. 3 dioramas covering various aspects - glider assault initial day of invasion, a famous bayonet charge by the ANZACs, and a post-battle depiction showing the various uniforms and groups involved.

Comments welcomed, and thanks for looking.
Jeremy

45 Likes

Impressive trio!
That’s a lot of work and well done!

3 Likes

Those are three outstanding dioramas!

2 Likes

Great depictions from the 3 events. Very nicely executed :+1: And after doing a battlefield tour there, its not a place I would enjoyed fighting in…

2 Likes

Very , very cool !!!

2 Likes

That is some excellent work. Beautifully painted figures and vividly posed scenes.

2 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like

Really great scenes,I really like the one with the glider,the figures expressions and poses really denote the anxiety

2 Likes

Impressive work! Wow!!

1 Like

What they’ve all said, superb – you had me at the glider! :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I am really impressed by the fantastic diorama

1 Like

Nice work!

1 Like

Really interesting and skillful work :+1:. Crete is a fascinating subject on many levels. I wasn’t aware that the Splittertarnmuster Splinter B was worn by Fallschirmjäger units in Crete. Very well depicted. :clap:

1 Like

Wow! Great work! The glider was really nice to see, rare type of diorama. Thanks for showing us!

1 Like

Love the approach. Each one self contained with dynamic movement and great composition yet each one compliments the other when viewed as a sequence. And your figures ate top shelf!

1 Like

Impressive scratch work, figures, layout, ground work and presentation, all of it. Excellent.

1 Like

Just found this, wow what a great job throughout! Uniforms, scenery, and composition all balanced and interestingly displayed.
A lot of info and history to cover and you’ve succeeded admirably.
Really enjoy the concept of “before, during, and after”.
Sincerely
Dave :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Superb figurepainting!
And splendidly positioned dioramas too.

1 Like

Thank you for capturing a great moment in history with these amazing dioramas

1 Like

Great concept with the three dios stringing a story. Also very high standards of painting on the figs and the general groundwork as well. Outstanding post !
J

1 Like