1/35 Burnt cars in 3D prints to use in dioramas?

I’ll tell you what I’m down for a bunch of them, and since you’re about helping the members on here out - if you’re willing to do them I’ll pay for a bottle of clear resin. I believe in giving small businesses the shot over the big guys, and helping out someone who’s helping others.

1 Like

I forgot about using them for that. Used to save expired IV bags for the breachers when I was in Iraq, they were cool enough to ask for me by name to cover the range when they ran one and let me make some stuff go boom to say Thanks, Doc for the cases of IV bags.

I would put them on Cults3D. People with printers will probably buy them, and they can scale them as they please.

Nah, not much money made in selling CAD files unfortunately, and there’s too much competition. I can charge a lot more for selling the actual prints.

Hi John,
How do these look? The thin tubes are not going to print well in 1/35 however. The bag sizes can be easily adjusted and by coloring in clear red, they can be blood bags, too of course.

I’ll be putting more “medical items” in my selling thread (Selling custom 3D Prints for 1/35 and other scales of your choice - #27 by James_Lee) like below stuff:

Let me know if any of the others interest you. PM me if you want my Paypal details, etc.
The clear resin I am thinking about purchasing is this one: Amazon.com

Hi, James

They’re what I need/want - perfect! The tubing isn’t an issue, it can be simulated with invisible thread or light fishing line. The IV bottle would be useful for World War II thru Korea medics and could replace the green plastic one in the ancient Italeri US Marines figure set. Standby for PM.

1 Like

How about an assortment of miniature 1/35 modern grenades, grenade pouches, and knives? I find that I don’t have that many to choose form and hardly anyone makes the 1/35 modern baseball grenade.

There is a vast assortment of modern combat knives, some in sheath and some without, not to mention machetes, swords, scythes, etc.

Those are all doable. But like the saying goes, “SHOW ME THE MONEY” and actually order them from me instead of just suggesting. :smiley:

Not an update on burnt cars but here are the IV bag and IV bottle pole 3D prints for White4doc:
500 ml and 1000 ml IV bags in 1/35.

100 ml IV bags:

IV pole with bottle in 1/35:

These are my 1st tries with clear resin.

3 Likes