1/35 ICM Kamaz with Four Stars Miniatures Mixer body

Hello!

Today I received the Four Stars Miniatures Mixer conversion kit. A great set. The manufacturer recommends the kit for any Western and Eastern European truck model. I’m building this on the ICM Kamaz truck.
I started assembling the truck. So far, every part fits nicely. Cabling and piping will follow.

7 Likes

I started the Mixer today. The converter is easy to build, it could be put together in half an afternoon as much as you can see in the pictures. There are only little things back on it now. At Kamaz, a few things still need to be shaped and wired in the right places. I also make two batteries for it because I want to make the battery case open. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

This looks very nice!

Thank you!

I started painting the cab. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Resin wheels on the Kamaz…

8 Likes

Ez nagyon brutálisan néz ki Adrián! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The mixer got the colors. I used K Real Color and Tamiya paints. Soon the chassis frame and wheels will get their color as well.

10 Likes

Looking good. Super neat project

1 Like

Man this is intense!! In my experience it’s rare to see a resin kit like this work with anything kit-wise to fit well and to just “work”. Looking forward to more out of this one.

2 Likes

Hi again!

All the basic colors have been added. Weathering may follow, at the end of which I plan to display a worn vehicle in daily use.

6 Likes

Very nice work. Who’s resin wheels did you use?

The resin wheels are made by Balaton Modell.

I started weathering…

8 Likes

Started weathering? It looks so good it seems finished!

1 Like

Thanks! But this is just the beginning of weathering. It’s not complete for me yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

Excellent work

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like