1/35 King Tiger full interior

Here is my 1/35 Takom King tiger full interior. I finished and took these pictures about 4 months ago so I apologize for the background. I built the kit OOB and only added some wires for the radio, I also added a AM crew set for the figures. Lately I haven’t been happy with the ground work so I’ve started redoing it, hopefully it should be finished in a week or two.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

7 Likes

Lol…not much protection there! Seriously, this is a very good looking build. Thanks for posting it
The groundwork looks pretty good also.
Cheers,
C.

1 Like

That’s a very creative way to show off the interior. Looks good! I really like the ground work and the base. Adds a nice finished touch in my opinion.

1 Like

Great build. How cramped it is for the crew!

Well done.

1 Like

Very cool way to display it,who makes the crew

I’m not to sure Anthony… I bought them off of evilBay. I will try to find the link.

Edit: Believe it or not this long link works and will take you to them.

Those appear to be Stalingrad knock off figures.

The original figures. King Tiger crew in action, 1944-45, Stalingrad S-3086 (201*)

1 Like

Thanks for the help Ryan! :grin:

Hey all, After looking at this on my shelf for a couple months I decided to change the ground work.
Its about 90% finished but I think it looks better then the original base.
I just need to add some more snow on the tracks and running gear and repaint and gloss the base.

1 Like

Very interesting model and nicely displayed. Really gives impression of what it was like working in one of those tanks. I would have hated to be in that turret when the gun was in action! Yes the snowy base is nice.

1 Like